Maldives - Raa Atoll
WHEN CAN I GO?
01 November 2017 - 26 December 2017
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Maldives
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner & selected drinks
- Mid-morning; late afternoon and midnight snacks.Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 and 00h00 at the Main; Pool and Sunset Bars ; Cafu00e9 Mass and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) u2013 house pouring spirits; house wine; draught beer; chasers; soft drinks; selected cocktails and mocktails; cordials; mineral water; tea and coffee.
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
ADAARAN SELECT MEEDHUPPARU
WHY WE LIKE IT
Great location in the pristine Raa Atoll, a natural paradise of white sand and spectacular sunsets providing comfortable and spacious accommodation. For the energetic visitor there are plenty of activities ranging from gym, tennis and beach volleyball through to wind surfing, water skiing, scuba diving and big game fishing. Or, imagine you and someone special all alone on a loveru2019s cruise, or exploring a desert island hand in hand...itu2019s a dream come true on Meedhupparu.
All Inclusive,Babysitting,Beach hotel,Diving,Honeymoon holidays,Housereef,Seaplane Transfer,Snorkeling,Spa,Villa accommodation,Water Sports,WiFi,
WELCOME TO THE
A destination of dazzling
tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres
of the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you
to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. For most holidaymakers, great sunny
days with deep blue skies, clear lagoons with pleasing shades of blue, moonlit
nights, the soothing sound of little waves lapping soft white sands, the ruffle
of palms and powdery white beaches are the basic ingredient for a tropical
island holiday – few places offer these in greater abundance than the Maldives.
Maldives offers a variety of
resorts catering to the taste and budget of most travellers. All resorts are
located on their own private island, making their beaches idyllically
crowd-free. From Robinson Crusoe style to those offering a more conventional
style, your resort is your haven from which to spend your days relaxing with a
cocktail or two, diving in the spectacular ocean, or taking advantage of the
spa facilities, water sports or activities the resort has to offer. Maldives is
bare foot luxury at its best.
The warm seas of the Maldives have
high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing
fish as far as fifty metres away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and
other underwater creatures inhabit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy your days snorkelling,
diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a hot tropical
climate and the temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year
round – and that’s on the beach and in the water! The sea in the Maldives is
warm all year round and the water temperature is an average of 29°C (yowzers!)
The Maldives is 3 hours ahead of
International flights arrive at
Male’s Hulhule airport, which is on an island of its own. Transfers from the
airport to your resort island are either by boat, seaplane or domestic flight,
depending on the distance. If your resort requires a seaplane transfer, be
aware that seaplanes only operate in daylight hours. The seaplane journey in
itself is an experience, as you get stunning views of the atolls – make sure
you get a window seat and that you get your camera out before boarding. The
seaplane will usually land next to a floating platform, from which you will be
picked up by boat to be taken the remaining few metres in shore to your resort.
supply is 220V to 240V, 50Hz AC. The standard socket is the UK-style three-pin,
although there are some variations, so an international adaptor will be useful.
The language of the Maldivians is Dhivehi and is very
similar to several other languages from Sri Lanka, South East Asia and North
India. English is also widely spoken in the Maldives.
If you are a certified diver,
travel with proof of your certification and discover this miracle of nature
called Maldives – a true diver’s dream. If
you are not certified – well there’s no time like the present! Take the plunge
while on holiday in the Maldives – with its shallow lagoons, the Maldives offers ideal conditions for beginners.
Maldives is one of the most coral rich regions in the world, here you are
spoilt for choice when it comes to diving. With over a thousand different
species of coral and fish, every dive is a fascinating experience. While boat
diving is more popular, shore diving to discover natures little wonders in the
house reef off the island is also amazing. Diving possibilities include drift
diving, wreck diving and night diving.
WHAT TO PACK
- As a guide, the maximum weight for checked
luggage is 20kg in economy class and 30kg in business class
- If you’re taking a seaplane transfer, the
luggage allowance is a little more restrictive than your commercial flight –
you are allowed 20kg per person of baggage and one piece of hand luggage
weighing no more than 5kg.
- Take along your best beach and casual wear,
perfect for the day
- A light rain jacket might come in handy in the
event of the occasional rain shower
- Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must
- Don’t forget any medication that you might need,
and be sure to pack it in your hand luggage
- Chargers for all your devices (it’s a good idea
to take along a few movies on a tablet or something similar as the English TV
channels in your hotel may be limited)
- Take along your own goggles & snorkels –
even though your resort will have this equipment available to hire, you’ll
probably be happier having your own
- Mosquito repellent
- Flip flops, sun hat and a beach bag
- An underwater camera is a great idea
- Pack a change of clothing in your hand luggage
in case of baggage delays (and a spare cozzie so at least you can have a swim
when you get to your resort)
- Clothing creases less if rolled in a sausage
shape when packed – so roll, don’t fold
- No sharp objects are permitted in your hand
luggage (yes, tweezers are sharp!)
- Travel insurance is a must. If you can’t afford
it, you can’t afford to travel!
- Travelling with kids – please check that you
have all the relevant documents including unabridged Birth Certificates.
- Put electronics, medication, toothbrushes and
jewellery in your carry-on bag
- It’s often a good idea to let your bank or
credit card company know that you’re going overseas
- Be patient, be flexible, be spontaneous and have
the best time ever!
|Holiday Type Name||All Inclusive,Honeymoons,|
|Package validity from :||11/1/2017 12:00:00 AM|
|Package validity to :||12/26/2017 12:00:00 AM|